Icebreaker Women's Hyperia Lite Hybrid Vest
Featuring an unmatched combination of warmth, lightweight packability and core protection that’s crucial for alpine pursuits like climbing, skiing and trekking, the Hyperia Lite Hybrid Vest offers technical performance with natural merino insulation. The Hyperia’s ultralight yet durable Pertex Quantum Air face fabric features a DWR finish that sheds variable conditions. Inside, we used our innovative 100g MerinoLOFT insulation, a sustainable and high-lofting alternative to synthetic fills that retains warmth even when wet. The Hyperia also features merino-blend terry stretch side panels to regulate body temperature, improve range of motion and keep you comfortable everywhere from local rock climbs to backcountry hut trips. Zippered hand pockets and an internal zip pocket store small essentials, offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing when you’re moving with a pack and the vest stows in its internal pocket for premium packability.
- FIT: Regular
- LAYER: Outer Layers
- BEST FOR: Adventure, Hike, Snow Sports
- BENEFITS: Comfort, Warm, Durable, Wind resistant, Water Resistant, Compressible
- FEATURES: Hybrid construction with zoned merinoloft front and back panels for core warmth and wind protection, lightweight Pertex Quantum Air nylon fabric for durability and compressibility, reverse coil center front zip with dwr, zipper chin guard and interior storm flap prevent chafing, offset shoulder seams and no quilting prevent pack rub, knit side panels for contour body fit, layering ease, and range of mobility, zippered hand pockets with dwr, zippered interior security pocket, packable into interior pocket, drop tail hem for added coverage, center back length: 71cm/28", size M, Icebreaker screen print logo
- FABRIC: Body: 100% Nylon, Panels: 46% Nylon, 38% Merino Wool, 16% LYCRA, Fill: 88% Merino Wool, 12% Polylactide
- In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
001-Black / XS / Article #100193281001
- Product Reviews