Flow Women's Haylo
- Fit Range M (6-10), L (9-13)
- Flex Soft Flex 3 (Soft 1- Stiff 10)
- Hole Pattern 2x4, 4x4, Burton 3D
When the time comes to step into a new zone with your riding, slapping on a set of Flow Haylo Snowboard Bindings will be a welcomed addition to any setup. Extremely versatile, the Haylo's feature a rear entry highback for quick setup off the lift so you can get to riding quickly. The sturdy construction and dialed strap system of the Flow Haylo Snowboard Bindings will have you moving more confidently and taking your limits to new heights.
- Molded Composite Rockered - Engineered to transfer energy directly to the board without loss of efficiency. The minimized contact area with the board channels your power where it needs to go while the rockered corners of the baseplate allow the board to maintain optimal flex.
- H-Series - Made from a durable and slightly more forgiving POM composite plastic
- Molded Composite Uni-Back - Lightweight 1-piece hibacks that fully recline for easy Dual-Entry / Exit and the comfortable EVA pads reduce the pressure on your legs.
- Dual-Entry Versatility - The reclining hiback is a pivotal part for the fastest Dual-Entry.
- Exofit PowerStrap - The EXO-FIT PowerStrap features an exoskeleton support frame that wraps the 3-D shaped EVA and form fits perfectly to your boot while providing great ankle support and energy transmission.
- LSR Locking Slap Ratchets - These innovative Locking Slap Ratchet (LSR) buckles give you the option to easily get in and out of your bindings any which way you like.
- Product Reviews