Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Simply choose curbside pickup for your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Flex Stiff
- Instep Medium
- Last 100mm
- Sole Type Alpine DIN (ISO 5355)
The Atomic Hawx Prime 95 W Ski Boots are known for their great out-of-the-box fit and ability to transform to fit a huge variety of foot shapes using Atomic's Memory Fit heat molding process. Now the Hawx Prime Series has gotten lighter and more streamlined with the incorporation of Prolite construction, essentially a "less is more" philosophy of boot design that leaves only what's necessary for skiing performance and strips away the superfluous. With a perfect flex for advanced women skiers or light-weight experts, the Hawx Prime 95 W is prepared to make your next season the best yet.
- Last: 100 mm - for average width feet with average and slightly taller insteps
- Memory Fit - Advanced heat-fitting technology creates a fully personalized shell, cuff and liner in minutes. Expansion can be up to 6mm forefoot width and up to 10mm ankle width, resulting in a permanent and complete anatomical fit in minutes. See your bootfitter for details.
- Adaptive Fit Cuff System - These boots come with a special spoiler in the back of the cuff, which can be removed for more volume
- Women-Specific Cuff Height & Shape - designed for female skiers, this cuff features wider, more fluted calf areas and a shorter cuff height
- Flex: 95 - medium-stiff flex ideal for aggressive intermediate to expert skiers
- Memory Fit 3D Gold W Liner - Asymmetric Liner Construction with an asym tongue, toe box, collar shape and high-quality lining materials
- 3M Thinsulate Insulation
- Prolite - starts with the slimmest possible profile and then builds up reinforcements in key areas where strength is needed - like the Energy Backbone down each boot spine
- Energy Backbone - reinforced, asymmetric backbone providing extra strength for powerful skiing plus enhanced lateral energy transmission for better edge grip
- Shell - Polyurethane
- Cuff - Polyurethane
- 1 mm Offset Shell - Truer Stance
- Forward Lean Angle - 15°
- 3° Shell Rotation
- 6000 Series Aluminum Buckles
- 40mm Velcro Strap
- Dual Density ISO 5355 Cantable Grip Pads