Patagonia Women's Happy Hike Pants
You save 51% off MSRP
Basementeers save an extra 10%
The Happy Hike Pants are made from 88% polyester/12% spandex fabric that sloughs off willow switches and wrinkles, dries in minutes and has an easy drape. The low-rise waistband is belt compatible; hidden drawcord adds an extra level of adjustability. Curved back yoke lends a flattering fit. Two front drop-in pockets and two rear pockets (one drop-in and one Vislon zipper secured) hold everything you need for navigating, and a security pocket on the thigh makes it easy to store topo maps or trail apps.
- Regular Length
- Straight leg
- Inseam: 32"
- Lightweight, abrasion-resistant blend of polyester and spandex for mobility and easy care with 50+ UPF sun protection; DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds moisture
- Clean, low-profile waistband has a hidden drawcord, a button closure and zippered fly
- Straight leg with Vislon zippered stash pocket on right thigh
- Front drop-in pockets
- Curved back yoke for a flattering fit; one drop-in back pocket and one secure pocket with Vislon zipper
- Adjustable elastic at cuffs so pant legs can be worn long or short