Asics Women's GT-2000 7 Twist
- Best For Road
- Drop 10mm
- Structure Stability
- Weight 8.1oz / 231g
- Widths Regular
Go further on your feet in the women's GT-2000 7 Twist performance road running shoe. A lightweight shoe offering total support and stability, this ASICS design is dedicated to helping you go the distance, with its SpEVA foam to the midsole and lasting offering incredible bounce-back characteristics and helping you spring for success. Its GUIDANCE TRUSSTIC SYSTEM technology is all about providing you with the stability you need in the midfoot area while enhancing gait efficiency, to improve your technique for an overall better run. Also adding to the experience is the EVA sockliner, which offers responsive rebound and effective moisture management, so you can rest assured that you'll stay dry and comfortable even if you work up a sweat. The internal heel counter ensures an adaptive fit, while the molded AHAR rubber sponge brings a tough dimension to the shoe, helping the outsole's heavy contact areas resist scuffs and scrapes. The DUOMAX midsole protects your feet from any impact from the ground, providing your aches with the support they need to minimize damage caused by overpronation. FLYTEFOAM technology makes this men's running shoe incredibly lightweight, while the signature ASICS branding gives it that iconic and contemporary finish. Run further and for longer in the GT-2000 7 Twist model, a dynamic running shoe that won't let you down.
- I.G.S (IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM) TECHNOLOGY: ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- TRUSSTIC SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- AHAR OUTSOLE: Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- ORTHOLITE X-40 SOCKLINER: This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC.)
- SPEVAFOAM 45 LASTING: Employs 45 degree full length SpevaFoam 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- DYNAMIC DUOMAX SUPPORT SYSTEM: This evolution of DuoMax system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- SPEVAFOAM MIDSOLE MATERIAL: Improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- FLYTEFOAM MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY: Our FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
500-Lavender Grey/Silver / 6 / Article #100189534003
- Product Reviews