Women's GT-1000 8
$45.00 compare at $90.00Choose your specs
Free shipping for all orders, no matter what
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Pick-up any available item at your local Sports Basement
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Best For Road
- Drop 10mm
- Structure Stability
- Weight 8.5oz / 240g
- Widths Regular
- I.G.S (IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM) TECHNOLOGY: ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- GUIDANCE LINE MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- TRUSSTIC SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- AHAR OUTSOLE: Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- SPEVAFOAM 45 LASTING: Employs 45 degree full length SpevaFoam 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- REARFOOT GEL TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- FLYTEFOAM MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY: FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- EVA SOCKLINER: Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance.
- DUOMAX SUPPORT SYSTEM: A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.