The North Face Women's Griffin 65
The multi-day women's Griffin 65 pairs The North Face's adjustable Dyno Carry System with state-of-the-art features to help you go the distance with ease on long hauls. This premier backpacking pack has everything you could possibly want in terms of features and comfort, yet is still light enough for weekend trips.
- The patent-pending Dyno Carry System allows you to adjust the back panel on the fly without having to take the pack off
- The Dyno Carry System features self-equalizing, on-the-fly, adjustable load lifters and a swiveling hipbelt for organic motion
- Detachable “flying-squirrel” summit pack
- Front power-mesh pocket allows you to use the pack without the “flying-squirrel” summit pack
- Detachable, flip-forward top lid
- Wraparound J-zip allows you to fully open the pack for accessing all of its contents or for easy packing
- Pack frame features an aluminum single stay and full frame as well as a PE frame sheet
- Molded hipbelt features two full pockets
- Hydration sleeve
- Lash points
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Reflective webbing for visibility
- FlashDry back panel is breathable and dries fast for maximum comfort
- Two tool keepers
- Stretch side pockets provide on-the-fly water bottle access
- Avg Weight: XS-S: 4 Lbs 9 Oz (2069 G) / M/L: 4 Lbs 13 Oz (2182 G)
- Dimensions: 24" X 15.4" X 11"
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Four Leaf Clover/New Taupe / XS/S / Article #100176185001