GNU Women's Asym Velvet C2
- Core Wood
- Dimensions 276 x 239 x 276 (147cm)
- Radius 8.1 / 7.8 (147cm)
- Rider Type Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Camber/Rocker/Camber
A masterpiece of modern-day snowboard design, it's hard not to swoon over the GNU Asym Velvet C2 Snowboard. This board is all about bringing full contact and response to your ride, with an intuitive asymmetric design that combines a regular twin outline with a softer core on the toe-side for a more responsive, precise and natural feel.
- C2 Technology – Mild rocker between your feet with camber toward the tip and tais means full contact and control in all conditions so you can float, rip, and jib with precision and confidence.
- Flex Rating – Medium
- Shape: Asymmetry – GNU builds in asymmetric balancing concepts to each side of your snowboard harmonizing with nature and creating a more efficient, less tiring, unreal ride.
- Level 1 Asym Scale | Sidecut and Core – An asymmetric wood core has a softer flexing heelside. The sidecut is deeper on the heelside for power and a lower activation angle with precise control.
- Asym Core - Aspen / Paulownia I / II Heels – Sustainably harvested, light, strong and poppy.
- Laminates: Tri-Ax / Bi-Ax – A glass and fiber reinforcement combination to give the snowboard a long life and plenty of pop.
- UHMW Sidewalls – Ultra High Molecular Weight exterior sidewalls made from soy-based elastomer are laminated to five internal wood layers for totally bombproof sidewalls.
- Base: Eco-Sublimated Co-Ex – Fast, tough and easy to maintain.
- Magne-Traction Edges – Unreal edge hold; 7 strategically located and sized edge serrations provide unreal edge hold and control in all conditions.
- Topsheet: Eco Sublimated Poly Top – Tough and environmentally nice.
- Art – Hannah Eddy @Hannfull
- Binding Compatibility: 2 x 4 Insert Pattern
- In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Multi / 139 CM / Article #100194189001
- Product Reviews