No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
The GEL-RESOLUTION 8 (Wide) tennis shoe promotes a responsive stride with a close-to-the-court feel, while offering more space in its interior for those with wider feet. The FLEXION FIT upper provides form-fitting support with the integration of DYNAWALL technology, which offers added midfoot stability during lateral movements and coast-to-coast coverage. Implementing a torque control feature in the heel counter, this shoe is also designed to help maintain a locked in feel during quick transitions. Recognized for its GEL technology based cushioning in the forefoot and rearfoot, this shoe helps reduce the impact of shock from abrupt stop and go movements on court. Additionally, the model also incorporates an AHAR compound in the outsole that works in conjunction with the PGUARD toe protector to increase traction on court and reduce the overall level of wear. Creating an accelerated response with a natural close-to-the-ground feel, the GEL-RESOLUTION 8 (Wide) tennis shoe helps you approach your matches with confidence.
- Dynawrap Technology: Enables better midfoot stability by keeping the foot centered on the shoe's platform.
- PGuard Toe Protector: Enhanced toe durability.
- Flexion Fit Upper: Proprietary upper which provides form fitting comfort without sacrificing support.
- AHAR Outsole: Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot Gel Technology Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Removable Sockliner: A sockliner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.