Asics Women's GEL-Resolution 7
The GEL-Resolution 7 shoe provides maximum stability with a lower external heel counter and redesigned FlexionFit upper for midfoot support and comfort. The durable Super AHAR material is strategically positioned on the outsole for the ultimate resistance to wear and tear on the hard court. Weight: 10.9.
- 6-month outsole warranty: Warranty against excessive outsole wear up to 6 months.
- gender-specific cushioning: Women's models feature a lower-density top layer in the midsole, allowing female athletes to better enjoy the benefits of midsole compression.
- flexion fit upper: Proprietary upper which provides form fitting comfort without sacrificing support.
- rearfoot and forefoot gel cushioning systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- pguard toe protector: Enhanced toe durability.
- solyte midsole material: A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- trusstic system technology: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- I.G.S. (impact guidance system) technology: ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- ahar plus outsole: Strategically positioned in critical areas of the outsole, this exceptionally durable compound is 50% more durable than standard ASICS High Abrasion Rubber.
- P.H.F (personal heel fit) collar lining: 2 layers of memory foam line the collar and mold to the athlete's heel, creating a personalized fit.