Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
A smooth, comfortable ride that's 20 years in the making. Packed with our revolutionary lightweight FlyteFoam® cushioning and other advanced technology from the ASICS® Institute of Sports Science, the Nimbus caters to neutral runners of all levels. Its gradient jacquard-mesh FluidFit® upper strategically adapts to your foot's natural motion while 3-D printed overlays offer extra support to give you a customized fit that keeps you going mile after mile. Weight: 8.8. Heel Height: 25mm. Forefoot Height: 12mm.
- FLYTEFOAM® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY: Our FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- FLUIDRIDE® MIDSOLE: ASICS FluidRide® midsole provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- FLUIDFIT® UPPER: ASICS FluidFit® upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete's foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit.
- HEEL CLUTCHING SYSTEM™ TECHNOLOGY: Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- SEAMLESS CONSTRUCTION: The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- DISCRETE EYELETS: Independently placed eyelets disperse lace tension, creating a customized fitting environment and enhanced upper comfort.
- GUIDANCE TRUSSTIC SYSTEM™ TECHNOLOGY: This Trusstic System® Technology integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- GUIDANCE LINE® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- ORTHOLITE® LASTING: This lasting material features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management and a high level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC.)
- ORTHOLITE® X-40 SOCKLINER: This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC.)
- GENDER-SPECIFIC CUSHIONING: Women's models feature a lower-density top layer in the midsole, allowing female athletes to better enjoy the benefits of midsole compression.
- PLUS 3® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY: 3mm of additional height on women's models helps relieve achilles tension.