Asics Women's Gel-Kayano 25
The 25th anniversary of this legendary runner includes the next evolution of Asics' ultra-lightweight FlyteFoam® cushioning: FlyteFoam® Propel and FlyteFoam® Lyte. These two cutting-edge technologies work together to deliver energized cushioning and exceptional comfort from heel to toe. Count on GEL-Kayano® 25 for a premium and reliable ride that stabilizes your foot and fits to perfection.
- Gender-Specific Cushioning - a lower-density top layer in the midsole, allowing female athletes to better enjoy the benefits of midsole compression
- Dynamic Duomax Support System - enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support
- Guidance Line Midsole Technology - vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency
- I.G.S® - Impact Guidance System is a design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off
- Guidance Trusstic System - integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity
- Ortholite X-40 Sockliner - features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC.)
- Flyterfoam Propel Technology - provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound
- SpevaFoam™ 45 Lasting - Employs 45 degree full length SpevaFoam™ 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort
- FlyterFoam® Lyte - ASICS lightest weight midsole formulation that provides continuous cushion thanks to organic nano fibers
- AHAR® Plus Outsole - strategically positioned in critical areas of the outsole, this exceptionally durable compound is 50% more durable than standard ASICS High Abrasion Rubber.
- Fluidride Midsole - midsole provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability
- athletes to better enjoy the benefits of midsole compression.
- FluidFit Upper - combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete's foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit
- Plus 3 Midsole Technology - 3mm of additional height on women's models helps relieve achilles tension
- Heel Clutching System - exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment
- Rearfoot and Forefoot Gel Technology Cushioning - attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle
- Weight: 9.81
- Heel Height: 24mm
- Forefoot Height: 11mm