Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Best For Road
- Drop 10mm
- Structure Stability
- Weight 9.2oz / 260g
- Widths Regular & Wide
Enjoy luxurious comfort and improved bounce with the women's GEL-KAYANO 26 running shoe, featuring GEL technology to the forefoot and rear for high-density shock absorption and a comfortable feel over long distances. Featuring a jacquard mesh upper and FLYTEFOAM Propel technology for a lightweight quality that allows your feet to breathe, this ASICS running shoe is all about going the distance, providing exceptional support and comfort over long periods of time. The EVA sockliner offers excellent rebound and cushioning, while the Guidance TRUSSTIC SYSTEM technology brings a new level of stability, working with the contoured midsole to help control torsion. Meanwhile, the SpEVA 45 lasting improves bounce-back characteristics to put a spring in your step (quite literally). If your feet tend to roll inwards as you run, fret not. The DUOMAX midsole offers smooth overpronation control by combining two different density materials to reduce the risk of flat feet and bunions. Meanwhile, the AHAR rubber sponge helps to reduce excessive wear for a longer lifespan. This edition of the GEL-KAYANO 26 running shoe showcases a vibrant new design to inspire you to unleash your inner runner, on those days when you might need a little extra motivation, while added reflective details improve your visibility when you're out after-dark.
- SPEVAFOAM 45 LASTING: Employs 45 degree full length SpevaFoam 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- TRUSSTIC SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- AHAR OUTSOLE: Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- DYNAMIC DUOMAX SUPPORT SYSTEM: This evolution of DuoMax system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- I.G.S (IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM) TECHNOLOGY: ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- FLYTEFOAM LYTE TECHNOLOGY: ASICS lightest weight midsole formulation that provides continuous cushion thanks to organic nano fibers.
- FLYTEFOAM PROPEL TECHNOLOGY: ASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.