Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Best For Road
- Drop 5mm
- Structure Stable
- Weight 8.8 oz / 249.5 g
- Widths Regular
The Gaviota allows runners looking for a stability shoe to at last shake off the constrictions of traditional support shoes. A premium stability shoe, the Gaviota 2 features superior cushioning along with the Hoka One One J-Frame design. The Hoka J-Frame delivers support and protection while guiding your foot without the use of rigid and unforgiving materials. Made from engineered mesh, the upper also offers superior breathability during every run. The Gaviota gives you endless support for countless miles.
- Arch-lock wings offer mid foot stability and support
- Lightweight, open engineered mesh to optimize comfort and breathability
- Molded Ortholite sockliner offers a comfortable step in and precise fit
- Late stage Meta-Rocker designed for additional stability and smooth toe-off
- J-Frame using rubberized foam for support, rebound, and durability
- Moderate heel bevel provides smooth heel transition
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Zonal rubber placement for durability
- 100% Vegan
- Best For: Road
- Weight (US sz 7): 8.8 oz / 249.5 g
- Heel-toe drop: 5mm
- Stability: Stable
- Cushion: Balanced