The Fusion provides everything you need when it comes time to take your open water swimming to the next level. A fantastic fit, a design with a buoyancy emphasis in the legs and top neoprene, the Fusion is designed to be comfortable and promote downhill swimming, allowing you to concentrate on your stroke, not the suit.
- The new Fusion has been improved with a 2mm thin panel surrounding the neck to provide more comfort when turning to breath and for an easier fit.
- The new Fusion has been SCS coated to provide a protective barrier against fingernails, wetsuit strippers and other enemies of triathlon wetsuits.
- Over twenty years of wetsuit design experience has made our traditional zipper an industry standard. Our curved closure flap reduces rear collar height improving comfort and reducing chafing.
- Our tube construction in the lower leg uses a single seam to maximize the flexibility and promote a quick release from your suit in transition. Liquid taping on the internal seam reinforces and allows you to cut the leg to your desired height.
- Our unique honeycomb forearm print allows extra feel for the water and additional propulsion.
- The 4 way stretch fabric in our silicone cuffs seal the wrists from unwelcomed water entry, without catching when removing the suit.
- The Fusion is constructed with a buoyant 5mm panel in the lower half of the suit while the upper body features a 3mm panel. This design lifts the lower half of the body in the water improving body position creating less drag, more speed and conserving energy.
- Our striking bright orange inner jersey highlights the Fusions highly flexible 4 way stretch in the thin 1.5mm arms, oversized arm gussets and tube legs.
Order online by 3pm PST and pick-up today at available stores!