Patagonia W Full Zip Re-Tool Jacket
This warm, technical full-zip jacket has a feminine silhouette and is made of Polartec Thermal Pro polyester fleece.
The Full-Zip Re-Tool Jacket holds its own while shoveling out from last night's dump or chaining up for the schlep to town. It's made of warm Polartec Thermal Pro 100% polyester (51% recycled) deep-pile fleece with extra-long fibers that help to retain heat without bulk. For added warmth, this jacket has a full-length zip with wind flap, a double-fleece collar and handwarmer pockets. The chest pocket with Supplex nylon flap holds essentials.
- Deep-pile Polartec Thermal Pro polyester fleece (51% recycled) has extra-long fibers to retain warmth
- Stand-up collar has doubled fleece for warmth; full-length zipper with wind flap and zipper garage
- Yoke and princess seams add contouring and shape
- Nylon chest-pocket flap with stay-put envelope construction
- Handwarmer pockets
- Hip length
- 9.3-oz Polartec Thermal Pro 100% polyester fleece (51% recycled). Fabric is bluesign approved
- 484 g (17.1 oz)
- Made in Mexico.