No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
There are days where you'd happily trade an arm and a leg to just be on the mountain, surfing through the heavy snowfall left from the night before. Don't lose a limb over it; take a day off instead and make sure to take the Burton Family Tree Day Trader Snowboard. Directional in shape and flex, you'll be able to power through the powder like it's your day job. Its Squeezebox profile encourages a poppy and versatile ride, staying narrow at the outer edges and thick at its center. You don't have to be a genius stock broker to recognize when it's worthwhile to cash in on those sick days, especially when you've got the surfy Burton Family Tree Day Trader Snowboard to ride.
- Directional Flat Top Rising rider or seasoned pro, keep your game high and tight with Flat Top. A flat profile between the feet means stability, better balance, and continuous edge control. The tip and the feet for the catch-free, loose feeling you'd expect from rocker. Including a rocker nose for effortless float demanded by deep days and surfy terrain.
- Directional Flex This flex features increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control through all terrain and conditions.
- Directional The classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while still giving you plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition.
- Pro-Tip A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- FSC Certified Super Fly II 700G Core Stronger and lighter woods target specific areas of the core to provide pop, strength, and reduced weight.
- Squeezebox Burton's most versatile Squeezebox profile improves pop and performance through the balance of thicker, more powerful core sections with thinner, more flexible sections. Rider energy is transferred outward from beneath the feet, energizing the tip and tail while making the board snappier, more stable and easier to manipulate.
- Dualzone EGD The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
- Triax Fiberglass Versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred.
- Sintered WFO Base Infusing a specially formulated wax deep into the pores of this extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material results in an ultra-durable base that stays wide open all season and in any condition.
- Infinite Ride This Burton-exclusive technology allows maximized pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you. Whether you choose to ride Flat Top, Flying V, or Camber, rest assured that with Infinite Ride your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day forward, season after season.
- Super Sap Epoxy A resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board.
- The Channel Mounting System Stronger, faster, easier, and more adjustable -- The Channel gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burton's.)