Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Core Carbon, Wood
- Dimensions 28.3 / 24.2 / 28.3 (149cm)
- Radius 7.3 (149cm)
- Rider Type Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Roc/Cam/Roc/Cam/Roc
For a free-spirited ride, check out the Burton Feelgood Flying V Snowboard. Nimble and forgiving, with that same unmistakable Burton ride, the Feelgood Flying V relies on a Super Fly II 700G core with women-specific Triax Glass layup to create a light board that turns as quickly as you can think "turn" and still holds a clean turn on the groomed.
- Flying V Rocker - camber underneath both feet and rocker in between the feet, as well as outside the feet
- Twin Flex - perfectly symmetrical flex from tip to tail, for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch
- Directional Shape - designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while still giving you plenty of float, flow, and control
- Pro-Tip - tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility
- FSC Certified Super Fly II 700G Core - stronger and lighter woods target specific areas of the core to provide pop, strength, and reduced weight.
- Dualzone EGD - wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core for consistent edge-hold and added strength
- Squeezebox - rider energy is transferred outward from beneath the feet, energizing the tip and tail while making the board snappier, more stable and easier to manipulate
- Women's Specific Triax Fiberglass with Carbon I-Beam - versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred
- Sintered WFO Base - infuses a specially formulated wax deep into the pores of this extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material results in an ultra-durable base that stays wide open all season and in any condition
- Frostbite Edges - extends slightly beneath your bindings for tremendous edge-hold on hard, icy conditions
- Infinite Ride - allows maximized pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you. Your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day forward, season after season.
- Super Sap Epoxy a resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over petroleum-based epoxies
- The Channel Mounting System - Stronger, faster, easier, and more adjustable, giving you ultimate control of your stance, compatible with all major bindings.