Mountain Hardwear Women's Exposure/2 Gore-Tex Paclite Jacket
Stormy conditions appear as quickly in the mountains as they do during the day-to-day hustle. The Exposure/2 Gore-Tex Paclite Jacket is the lightweight, do-it-all storm shell that belongs in your pack whether you’re blasting up a multi-pitch rock route or biking to the coffee shop. Providing crucial wet-weather protection when you need it most, this versatile shell perseveres through the elements and moves with you on the rock, the trail, or the streets.
- 2.5L Gore-Tex Paclite shell fabric is waterproof and breathable
- Eco-friendly, bluesign-approved fabric features C0 PFC-free DWR coating
- One harness-compatible zippered chest pocket and two zippered hand pockets
- Storm-sealing, helmet-compatible hood and hem with cord-lock adjustment
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuff closures
- Fabric Body: GORE-TEX PACLITE (100% Nylon)
- Fabric Weight: 95 g/m2
- Fit: Standard
- Weight: 10.5 oz / 297 g
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
380-Pristine / XS / Article #100177287002