No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
When the temperature drops, you'll want to reach for a pair of Etip Gloves. Their knit fabric has a four-way stretch with Radiametric Articulation so you have the freedom of movement you need. The U|R Powered soft shell at the palm gives you five-finger touchscreen capability, so you can use your smart phone without removing your gloves. Silicone grippers on the palms ensure a superior grip. The North Face built these gloves from the inside out to ensure a women-specific fit no matter the size of your hand.
- Fleece glove to keep hands warm and protected on winter runs
- Four-way stretch fleece provides freedom of movement
- Radiametric Articulation allows hands to stay in natural position
- U|R Powered tech at palm gives 5-finger touchscreen capability
- Silicone gripper on the palm ensures a superior grip
- 5 Dimensional Fit ensures consistent sizing between gloves
- Face Fabric Material: 93% polyester, 7% elastane
- Palm Fabric: 93% polyester, 7%, U|R Powered Technology
- Palm Grip: Silicone
- Touchscreen Compatible U|R Powered Technology, 5 finger