Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Simply choose curbside pickup for your store under shipping options at checkout.
When the temperature drops, you'll want to reach for a pair of Etip Gloves. Their knit fabric has a four-way stretch with Radiametric Articulation so you have the freedom of movement you need. The U|R Powered soft shell at the palm gives you five-finger touchscreen capability, so you can use your smart phone without removing your gloves. Silicone grippers on the palms ensure a superior grip. The North Face built these gloves from the inside out to ensure a women-specific fit no matter the size of your hand.
- Fleece glove to keep hands warm and protected on winter runs
- Four-way stretch fleece provides freedom of movement
- Radiametric Articulation allows hands to stay in natural position
- U|R Powered tech at palm gives 5-finger touchscreen capability
- Silicone gripper on the palm ensures a superior grip
- 5 Dimensional Fit ensures consistent sizing between gloves
- Face Fabric Material: 93% polyester, 7% elastane
- Palm Fabric: 93% polyester, 7%, U|R Powered Technology
- Palm Grip: Silicone
- Touchscreen Compatible U|R Powered Technology, 5 finger