Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Core Wood
- Dimensions 273.7 x 234 x 273.7m (144cm)
- Radius 7.95 / 7.05 / 7.95m (144cm)
- Rider Type Beginner-Intermediate
- Rocker Rocker
The Ethos is the starting point, a well-made, entry-level snowboard. Arbor's proprietary System Rocker technology combined with a softened flex pattern facilitates a faster learning curve through effortless turn initiation. Starting with your first turns of the season and moving on to steeper and more difficult terrain, the Ethos is the perfect board to take your riding to the next level. The Ethos personifies Arbor's core beliefs: good times, responsible construction, and real value.
- FSC Certified Highland Core - Arbor's most versatile core, constructed with a 1:2 Poplar to Paulownia blend for super lightweight performance, durability, and return.
- Extruded Base – A tough, user-friendly extruded base that delivers lighter-weight performance.
- Biax Glassing - A biax over biax lay-up that’s designed for park and street inspired all-mountain riding. Also creates a good platform for learning.
- 2x4 10 Pack Inserts
- A 360 degree, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Recycled Steel Edges – highly durable, recycled steel edges embody two of Arbor’s key values: Quality and Sustainability.
- Three Year Warranty – We stand behind the quality and construction of every Arbor Snowboard with an extended 3-year warranty. For more information on warranty policy, visit https://www.arborcollective.com/us/warranty
- Wend Natural Wax – All Arbor Snowboards hit the shop floor ready to ride with Wend Natural Wax.
- Factory Tuned– Arbor detunes the tip and tail contact points on all snowboards for a catch-free ride before they leave the factory.