Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Simply choose curbside pickup for your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Fit Range Sm (4-6) Med (6-8) Lrg (8+)
- Flex Medium
- Hole Pattern Channel
Calling all hard charging gals, the Burton Escapade Snowboard Bindings are live! A canted, fully cushioned flex base provides you with a tweakable yet responsive ride that you can ride from the park to the sidecountry. Micro adjustable canted highbacks with built-in suspension make the Escapade Bindings incredibly easy to lean into and trust, with unrivaled pop and cushion ideal for fast-riding ladies. Complete with a specifically tuned Women's True Fit system, the Burton Escapade Snowboard Bindings are the bindings of choice for aggressive ladies the world over.
- Medium Flex: The happy medium of binding flex. Medium flex models perform equally on all terrain. Great for progression - responsive, comfortable and forgiving.
- Re:Flex Binding System: Offers more flex, feel, and cushioning than traditional disc bindings, in a package that's universally compatible with all current mounting systems, including 4x4, 3D (via Burton Rider Service), and the Channel. The minimized, cored base-plate with Living Hinge disc reduces the weight and footprint of the binding, while also bending freely for a more natural flex.
- Kickback Hammock: A lighter weight upgrade to the heel hammock, this two-piece heel hugging hiback is literally suspension in a hiback. Dynamic interaction between an internal spring and rubber over molded hammock results in increased response and reduced vibration while your heel is cradled in complete suspension.
- Flex Slider: Makes strapping-in a breeze with a strategically stretched hinging zone that allows the heel strap to flex and fall fully open. Thanks to science of forced molecular alignment, the Flex Slider is also incredibly strong.
- Compatible with All Major Mounting Systems