- Fit Range Sm (4-6) Med (6-8) Lrg (8+)
- Flex Medium
- Hole Pattern Channel
Calling all hard charging gals, the Burton Escapade Snowboard Bindings are live! A canted, fully cushioned flex base provides you with a tweakable yet responsive ride that you can ride from the park to the sidecountry. Micro adjustable canted highbacks with built-in suspension make the Escapade Bindings incredibly easy to lean into and trust, with unrivaled pop and cushion ideal for fast-riding ladies. Complete with a specifically tuned Women's True Fit system, the Burton Escapade Snowboard Bindings are the bindings of choice for aggressive ladies the world over.
- Medium Flex: The happy medium of binding flex. Medium flex models perform equally on all terrain. Great for progression - responsive, comfortable and forgiving.
- Re:Flex Binding System: Offers more flex, feel, and cushioning than traditional disc bindings, in a package that's universally compatible with all current mounting systems, including 4x4, 3D (via Burton Rider Service), and the Channel. The minimized, cored base-plate with Living Hinge disc reduces the weight and footprint of the binding, while also bending freely for a more natural flex.
- Kickback Hammock: A lighter weight upgrade to the heel hammock, this two-piece heel hugging hiback is literally suspension in a hiback. Dynamic interaction between an internal spring and rubber over molded hammock results in increased response and reduced vibration while your heel is cradled in complete suspension.
- Flex Slider: Makes strapping-in a breeze with a strategically stretched hinging zone that allows the heel strap to flex and fall fully open. Thanks to science of forced molecular alignment, the Flex Slider is also incredibly strong.
- Compatible with All Major Mounting Systems
- Product Reviews