Osprey Women's Eja 48
- Ideal Load Range 20-40 lbs
- Pack Weight 2.15 lbs
- Volume 48 L
The new women's specific Eja 48 splits the difference between the 58's thru-hiking prowess and the 38's ninja-like streamlined nature. It works great for weekend trips and depending on your packing style can go way further. The incredibly comfortable Exoform harness and AirSpeed ventilated suspension combine with trail-friendly features like Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole carry to make every backpacking trip as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. Osprey's All Mighty Guarantee means you can rest assured they've got you covered if anything happens on the trail. Stripped weight - 2.15lbs, 0.98kg
- Removable floating lid with top-and under-lid zippered pockets for storing smaller items
- Integrated FlapJacket protects packed gear when top lid is removed
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment allows you to stow your poles in steep terrain or whenever you need your hands free
- Dual access stretch mesh side pockets for storing water bottles and other gear with InsideOut side compression straps
- Front stretch mesh pocket stores rain gear for easy access when skies darken, or wet gear after the downpour stops
- Top lid web loop attachment points for external gear storage
- Ice axe attachment with bungee tie-off
- Removable sleeping pad and side compression straps
- Accessory cord attachment points for external gear storage
- Sternum strap with integrated safety whistle
- Material: 100D High Tenacity Nylon
- Dimensions (med.): 28.35 H X 15.75 W X 12.99 D IN.
California Prop 65 Warning: Learn More.
- In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Equinox Blue / XS / Article #100189279001
- Product Reviews