Stance Women's Easy Rider
You save 44% off MSRP
Basementeers save an extra 10%
Ride easy, ride light with the Stance Easy Rider Socks. These graduated compression, low-profile merino wool socks intended for backcountry use are the perfect match to performance boot fits and active riders constantly on the hunt for the best snow conditions on the mountain.
- Natural Wool Fusion Blend | 33% Merino Wool / 31% Polyester / 30% Nylon / 6% Elastane – All natural wool body provides thermo regulation, quick-drying, and superior moisture wicking. Wool has natural anti-microbial properties for fresh feet, too
- Feel360™ Technology – A proprietary new fiber treatment that changes the way your feet feel socks. Silver ions reduce odor-causing bacteria, reactive fibers regulate temperature and radically accelerate wicking, with premium twisted yarns that increase resilience to wear and tear
- Breathable Performance Mesh Throughout – The forefoot and ankle feature a breathable mesh to improve ventilation and elevate comfort
- Ultra-Low Profile 200 Needle Construction – Occupies less volume in your boots for a true to size and optimum feel
- Backcountry Ultra Light Cushion
- Graduated Compression – Engineered graduated compression aids in blood circulation to keep you warmer and reduce fatigue
- Engineered Arch Support – Reinforced arch construction built to give you correct support and eliminate foot fatigue
- Reinforced Toe/Heel – Twisted yarns in the toe and heel provide extra durability
- Flat Toe Seam – The toe box is linked stitch-by-stitch to ensure a flat look and an abrasion-free experience
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
RED-Red / S / Article #100168977001