Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Core Wood
- Dimensions 240mm waist width (148cm)
- Radius 6.8m (148cm)
- Rider Type Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Rocker/Camber/Rocker
Catch a spell of the line you've been pining after for ages with the Jones Dream Catcher Snowboard. This powder ready rider features a Directional Rocker profile that seamlessly blends camber and rocker for floaty support in soft snow without skipping out on precision and control in the chunder and re-frozen stuff at the bottom. With a middle of the road flex that's both poppy and damp, this is the board that "your best season ever" dreams are made of.
- Directional Rocker – A hybrid rocker/camber flex pattern defined by more tip rocker then tail rocker and camber between the bindings. The rockered tip floats the board’s nose and improves maneuverability while the camber underfoot provides edge hold and response.
- 3D Base Contour 1.0 – Subtle yet effective 3D-base contours featuring an even balance of 2mm spoon bevel in the nose and 2mm spoon bevel in the tail. Spoon bevel starts just after the rocker point.
- Directional Freeride – Confidence inspiring freeride models built for maximum performance off piste and in technical terrain. All models feature shapes designed to stomp and straight line plus a directional rocker/camber profile that delivers insane float and unmatched edge grip.
- Progressive Sidecut – At the far ends of the sidecut, the radius is incrementally increased as the edge reaches the contact point. Gradually increasing the sidecut radius towards the contact point delivers smoother turn initiation and exit as the edge tracks in and out of the snow with a less abrupt transition.
- Blunt Nose
- FSC Classic Core – Full wood premium poplar core that offers fun pop, even flex and solid durability.
- V-Core – Slightly softer in the very center of the board for improved maneuverability and stiffer from the inserts through the tip and tail for stability and pop.
- Biax Fiberglass – A dual-direction, dual-layer, stitched fiberglass laminate that provides a fun, forgiving and snappy ride.
- Recycled ABS – ABS plastic is one of the necessary evils of snowboard production. Jones improves the sustainability of their snowboards by using only recycled plastic.
- Sintered 7000 Base – Durable natural base material with added carbon for speed and good wax absorbency.
- Flip Flop Base
- Traction Tech 2.0 – Like a serrated knife slicing into the snow, Traction Tech improves your edge grip by adding multiple contact points along the running length of your board.
- Oversized Recycled Edges – All Jones boards are made with oversized recycled steel edges for added durability and improved production sustainability.
- Eco-Plastic Topsheet – Bio-plastic topsheet made from Castor beans. This eco-material is ultralight, chip/scratch resistant and water/snow repellent (snow sticks less to topsheet).
- Factory Tuned – All Jones snowboards are factory de-tuned at the tip and tail so you can go right from the shop to the mountain.
- Wend Natural Wax – Jones boards are ready to shred straight out of the shop and are factory waxed with WEND natural wax.
- Super Sap Bio Resin – All Jones boards are now built with bio-based, renewable epoxy instead of petroleum based epoxy. The raw materials used to make Super Sap Bio-Resin are co-products or waste products of other plant-based industrial processes. Producing Super Sap requires 33% less greenhouse gas emissions than conventional epoxy.
- Binding Compatibility: 2 x 4 Insert Pattern
- Terrain:All-Mountain, Freeride
- Ability Level: Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Type: Rocker/Camber/Rocker
- Shape: Directional Twin
- Flex Rating: Medium
- Binding Mount Pattern: 2x4
- Core/Laminates: Wood
- Warranty: 3 Years