The North Face Women's Denali Jacket is a classic heavyweight fleece for any cool to cold weather outing. The Denali is a mainstay in The North Face family and can quickly become one in your own household. Built with Polartec 300 series fleece using REPREVE fibers and a 2-ply laundered nylon, it's soft and warm at the body, and abrasion resistant at the shoulders, chest, and elbows. REPREVE fibers are made from recycled content, helping divert waste from landfills and saving resources. Make sure to recycle your plastic bottles so someone else can have a Denali Jacket too. Even the two hand pockets and single chest pockets zipper shut to prevent you from littering the ground you walk upon. The outside of the jacket has been finished with a durable water repellent, which helps repel a light rain or snow from the fabric surface, instead of soaking in and chilling you to the bone. When a heavy rainfall or snow descends upon your city, pair up with a complementing hardshell jacket from The North Face, as this jacket is zip-in compatible. Extra warmth for the extra cold.
- The zip-in-compatible integration is perfect for wearing with complementing garments from The North Face
- Abrasion-reinforced shoulders, chest and forearms protect the jacket from getting beat up by the elements and tricky things like tables
- Napoleon chest pocket adds a bit of interest and is great for storing mints or your ID safely
- Two secure-zip hand pockets for extra secure storage
- Media pocket allows you to take your fav music with you wherever you go
- Hem cinch-cord allows you to customize how tight the hem fits
- The elastic-bound cuffs are especially great at blocking wind gusts from going up your sleeves
Order online by 3pm PST and pick-up today at available stores!