Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
The evolution of a legend. The North Face has redesigned the iconic Denali Hoodie and crafted it of recycled fleece for unmatched warmth, comfort and durability. The Denali Collection is inspired by the original Denali Jacket that debuted in 1988 on the backs of Todd Skinner and Paul Piana during their first free ascent of the Salathé Wall.
- Iconic jacket constructed with recycled fleece
- Relaxed fit
- Abrasion-reinforced shoulders, chest and forearms
- Two chest pockets
- Stretch fabric on cuffs for comfort
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Media pocket
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face
- Hem cinch-cord
- Contains at least 50% recycled content by weight
- Weight: 580 g (20.46 oz)
- Center Back Length: 25.5"
- Composition: 333 g/m² Recycled Polartec 300 Series—100% polyester classic fleece with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Source: Imported
- Care: Machine Wash