Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
The evolution of a legend. This iconic hoodie is constructed with recycled fleece for unmatched warmth, comfort and durability. The Denali Collection is inspired by the original Denali Jacket that debuted in 1988 on the backs of Todd Skinner and Paul Piana during their first free ascent of the Salathé Wall.
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face
- Three-piece, attached, adjustable hood
- Reinforced hood, shoulders, chest and forearms for abrasion resistance
- Covered, secure-zip chest pocket and hand pockets
- Stretch fabric on cuffs for added mobility and comfort
- Hem cinch-cord
- Media compatible
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- HPS: 25.5"
- Body: 360 G/M² 100% Recycled Polyester Fleece With Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Overlay: 70D 118 G/M² 100% Nylon With Non-Fluorinated Durable Water-Repellent (NF DWR) Finish
- Printed Overlay: 112 G/M² 100% Polyester With NF DWR Finish