Women's Day Trader
- Core FSC Certified Super Fly II 700G Core
- Dimensions 281.6 / 238 / 269.6 mm
- Radius 6.4m
- Rider Type Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker A flat profile overall with a rocker nose
From exploring the trail map to sneaking away in search of secret stashes, the Burton Day Trader boosts your abilities with a versatile and surfy shape that thrives on all terrain. Developed with freeride maven Kimmy Fasani, this tapered, directional board is designed to perform in fresh snow, yet is just as fun on groomers, too. Directional Flat Top profiling enhances stability and control, while the early rise in the nose adds the effortless float and feeling of rocker. Features like a sustainable FSC certified wood core and bio-based Super Sap resin ensure the board is easy on both you and the environment.
- Directional Flat Top: A flat profile overall with a rocker nose for the steady stability and effortless float demanded by deep days and surfy terrain.
- Freeride Directional Shape
- 12mm Taper
- Twin Flex
- FSC Certified Super Fly II 700G Core
- Dualzone EGD: Engineered wood grains for more edge-hold, response, and strength.
- Profiled core for easier board control, more energy, and pop.
- Women's Specific Triax Fiberglass
- Sintered Base: Durable and highly porous, get added durability and superior wax absorption for greater overall glide.
- Frostbite Edges: Introduced by Burton long before all the hype about wavy “serrated knife” edges, Frostbite extends out slightly beneath your bindings for tremendous edge-hold on hard, icy conditions. Powerful when you need them, playful when you don’t, Frostbite Edges are hungry for hard-pack while remaining smooth, flowing, and forgiving.
- Super Sap Epoxy
- A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- Infinite Ride
- Bolt Pattern: Channel
- In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
N/A / 150 CM / Article #100191388003
- Product Reviews