Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Flex Stiff
- Lacing BOA
Technical terrain demands power and response from your gear and the K2 Contour Snowboard Boots deliver. Get dialed quickly thanks to BOA reel systems and J bars that offer premium edge control thanks to supportive heel hold and a performance-oriented fit. Spaceheater technology helps you stay cozy and toasty while you shred the gnar, with reflective heat blanket panels that keep the warmth in and keep the chills out. When it's time to ride for results, for glory, and for love of the sport, reward your feet with the K2 Contour Snowboard Boots and go hard.
- Flex Rating – 4 (1 Soft - 5 Stiff)
- Endo 2.0 Construction – an injected heel counter construction adds strength and durability to your boot, giving it the same response season after season. The Endo 2.0 design allows for a more precise and smooth flex with a snappy rebound to power you out of any landing or turn.
- Flex Zone Upper / Internal J Bars / External J Bars
- Intuition Control Foam 3D – K2's most versatile liner built with a blend of high and medium density Intuition foam. Internal and external J bars around the ankle boost support in that critical heel hold area. Finished with a 3D molded EVA insole to surround the entire foot in structured comfort.
- Boa Conda – A patented K2 liner lacing system that uses a urethane harness to gently hug your ankle, creating unrivaled heel hold. Boa Conda allows for adjusting liner tightness and heel hold on the fly from outside of the boot, even with gloves on.
- Intuition SpaceHeater – A liner designed for comfort and warmth, from start to finish. It features reflective heat blanket panels that work to trap heat in and keep cold out. These reflective heat blankets work alongside heat moldable Intuition foam, internal J-Bars, and 3D molded, dual density EVA insoles to keep your foot comfortable and warm all day long.
- Lacing System: Boa Coiler – A cable and reel based lacing system that creates even tension and easy lacing operation. This system features low friction guides for even tightening and the Coiler version automatically retracts lace slack so things stay nice and neat.
- Footbed: 3D Formed EVA Foam
- Vibram Pro Light Outsole – Combining the ultra grip and durability of Vibram with K2's deep knowledge of just what a rider needs, the Vibram Pro is the best of old world and new. Lightweight and built to last to get you to the top fast.
- Ability Level: Advanced-Expert
- Flex Rating: Stiff
- Lacing System: Boa
- Internal Lacing System: Boa
- Warranty: 1 Year