No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Instead of dealing with frustrating traffic after a long day at the office, head to the lake in The North Face Women's Class V Short instead. Whether you want to canoe, kayak, or paddleboard, this short’s woven polyester fabric gives you buttery soft comfort and quick-drying comfort. The UPF-rated 50 protection and adjustable waist drawcord let you stay on the water until you turn into a raisin, and the side leg slits offer more room to move freely.
- Technical short for paddling and easy days on the water
- FlashDry fabric dries quickly and wicks moisture
- Elastic waistband with adjustable webbing belt
- UPF 50 provides the utmost sun protection
- Material: 100% nylon, FlashDry
- Fit: standard
- Inseam: 4in