No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
In the river or on the trail, The North Face Women's Class V 2.0 Hike Short feels great wherever you adventure in the warmer seasons. Its FlashDry fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly to help you feel fresh after hot hikes or cool dips. It also shields you from the sun's harmful sunlight. The elastic waistband is complemented with a novelty belt.
- Material: 100% nylon
- Technical short for hiking and easy days on the raft
- FlashDry fabric dries quickly and wicks moisture
- Elastic waistband with adjustable webbing belt
- UPF 50 provides the utmost sun protection
- Pockets: 2 hand, 1 zippered back