Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Summer mountain running leverages momentum. Superlight gear frees you to move through technical terrain with minimal weight without compromising protection. The Cita SL Jacket is a superlight, minimalist, stowable jacket for summer mountain pursuits. Using a combination of advanced materials and innovation construction gives wind protection at arms and core, and high air permeability in the back and underarm for thermal regulation. Strategically placed stitching at the forearm raises the sleeves to minimize perspiration build-up and enhance comfort. The minimal and discreet hem gives a secure fit.
- Weight: 65 g / 2.3 oz
- Fit: Trim fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 61.5 / 24.2 in
- Weather resistant
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant nylon ripstop Canim fabric for core and arms
- Permeair 20 in underarm and back panels adds breathability and thermal regulation
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Collar provides additional protection
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Shaped cuffs with low profile elasticated cuff at wrist
- Drop back hem
- Minimal and discreet bottom hem for secure fit
- Internal envelope pocket stows jacket
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Materials: Canim - 100% polyester, Permair 20 - 100% nylon