Arc'teryx Women's Cita Hoody
Grab the Arc'teryx Women's Cita Hooded Jacket when the thought of canyon winds and ridgeline gusts make you cringe but you still need to get up and out on the trail. Crafted from DWR-coated ripstop nylon, this minimalist jacket won't be taken down by stiff winds or grabby branches, and features polyester mesh panels that help your pits stay cool when you're ramping things up. To save your noggin some stress, a slim-fitting hood holds tight to your head so drizzle and wind steer clear of your ears. The trim fit doesn't leave loads of fabric to flap around in the breeze, and the drop-tail rear hem reduces the chance you'll finish the run with the nickname Mud Butt. When the air calms down and the sun comes out, stuff the Cita inside its own pocket and carry on down the increasingly dusty path.
- Minimalist jacket built for tackling windy trail runs
- Durable, water-resistant fabric keeps up with changing conditions
- Slim fit provides a mobile design
- Stow-away pocket helps you pack this jacket easily
- Material: Lumin, DWR
- Fit: Regular
- Length: Hip
- Hood: Yes
- Pockets: 2
- Claimed Weight: 3.9 oz
- Recommended Use: Trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Baja / S / Article #100160442004