Indygena Women's Choiva Jacket
Dare to walk there. This jacket surrounds you in a long-cut shield that helps you rebel against the rain. 2 layers of waterproof protection mean you can fearlessly wear any shirt underneath, even if it's dry clean only. The Nylon Tactel fabric looks like canvas, but stretches a little so it won’t feel too rigid.
- Nylon Tactel material looks and feels like cotton canvas and has a bit of mechanical stretch.
- 2 layer waterproof breathable construction with a 5k/5k laminate for moderate breathability, waterproofness and windproofness.
- Mesh lining slides on over layers and prevents you from overheating on humid days.
- YKK 2-way front zip has a chin guard at the top and a removable leather zipper pull.
- Zippered hand pockets hold small essentials.
- Product Reviews