Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Made for those who run but don’t just run, CAVU offers a versatile running shoe with a bold and simple look. A little lower, and a little lighter than its category mates, Cavu features HOKA ONE ONE’s much lauded ‘intelligent’ PROFLY™ cushioning—softer in the heel for shock absorption, and firmer in the forefoot for propulsion and energy return. That responsiveness is further enhanced by the outsole’s zonal RMAT®. Employing a seamless, engineered mesh upper, this shoe really disappears on the foot delivering a smooth, light ride. With Cavu it sure looks like clear skies ahead.
- Weight (US sz 7) 6.60 oz
- Heel-toe drop: 4.00 mm
- Stability: Neutral
- Cushion: Responsive
- Lightweight, open engineered mesh offers a comfortable fit and maximum breathability
- This lycra comfort-fit bootie underneath the engineered mesh provides a seamless layer next to the skin
- Internal reinforcements for invisible support
- PROFLY™ midsole for a unique balance of PROpulsion and PROtection
- Wishbone design and siping provides traction and strategic flex points
- RMAT® outsole for a lightweight, soft ground contact and responsive cushioning