No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
A great all-mountain ski that's precise and stable on the groomed and still has the chops to handle that 6" of fluff that falls overnight, the Black Crows Captis Birdie Skis features a sturdy Poplar wood core and forgiving rocker-camber-rocker profile for the best combination of carving performance and easy turn initiation.
- Double Rocker - Great maneuverability, control and pivot
- Medium Classic Camber - Classic camber underfoot with moderate ski/snow contact, giving a good balance between stability and maneuverability
- Tolerant Flex - Slightly softer than the unisex version of the Captis
- Tight Sidecut - Easy and quick to carve
- Poplar Wood Core
- Semi Cap Construction
- Binding Compatibility: We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width.