No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
The micro-grid fleece interior of Patagonia's Capilene Thermal Weight provides the greatest warmth combined with the greatest breathability of any baselayer in Patagonia's lineup. Soft, stretchy and compressible, the Polartec Power Grid fabric has a smooth face that glides beneath layers and a brushed fleece interior to warm your core, wick moisture and feel smooth against your skin. Capilene Thermal Weight has 30% recycled content and is treated with Polygiene permanent odor control. Features include a self-fabric collar with internal neck tape for chafe-free comfort, full underarm gussets for unhindered shoulder mobility, elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage, flatlock seams to minimize chafing, offset shoulder and side seams to lie smoothly beneath pack straps, and a drop tail for additional coverage.
- Polartec Power Grid fabric with Polygiene permanent odor control has a smooth face for easy layering; fabric's open-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance; spandex for stretch and ease of movement.
- 3.8-oz (129-g) Polartec Power Grid fabric
- Weight: 121 g (4.3 oz)
- Self-fabric binding at collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang-drying
- Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing; drop tail for increased coverage
- Fair Trade Certified sewing
- Fabric is bluesign approved