Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Patagonia's classic, go-anywhere all-around baselayer, made with 100% recycled content. The smooth, soft face makes for easy layering; hollow-core yarns and a diamond-grid back trap warm air, wick moisture and dry fast. HeiQ Fresh durable odor control keeps things fresh.
- The smooth, soft face makes for easy layering; HeiQ Fresh durable odor control keeps things fresh; stretch for added comfort and improved fit during movement
- Zip-neck styling with internal neck tape for added comfort; locker loop for hang-drying
- Raglan shoulder seams allow freedom of movement, with full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Fabric’s diamond-grid pattern next to skin provides warmth and breathability and wicks moisture
- Long center-front zipper vents body heat and is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- 5.1-oz (147-g) 100% recycled polyester diamond-grid double knit with HeiQ Fresh durable odor control.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign approved.
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- 170 g (6 oz)