Patagonia W Cap LW T-Shirt
The lightest-weight, fastest-drying and best-wicking polyester baselayer with Polygiene permanent odor control and 35-UPF sun protection.
This lightweight tee is a kindred spirit when your day includes steep singletrack. Capilene Lightweight is our lightest-weight, fastest-drying and best-wicking baselayer. The fabrics subtle grid pattern sits lightly and comfortably on the skin; the smooth outer face glides easily in any layering system. Highly breathable for high-exertion and warm conditions, the fabric is 100% recycled polyester with 35-UPF sun protection and is treated with Polygiene permanent odor control. Features include a self-fabric collar with internal neck tape for chafe-free comfort, full underarm gussets for unhindered shoulder mobility, flatlock seams to minimize chafing, offset shoulder and side seams to lie smoothly beneath pack straps, and a drop tail for additional coverage.
- Fair Trade Certified sewing.
- Capilene Lightweight has a smooth face for easy layering with 35-UPF sun protection. Fair Trade Certified sewing
- Fabrics open-grid pattern next to skin provides excellent breathability, moisture-wicking and dry time with Polygiene permanent odor control
- Self-fabric binding at collar with internal neck tape for comfort
- Locker loop for hang-drying
- Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing; drop tail for more coverage
- 2.3-oz (80-g) 100% recycled polyester double knit with 35-UPF sun protection and Polygiene permanent odor control. Fair Trade Certified sewing. Fabric is bluesign approved
- 65 g (2.3 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka