No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Designed for movement and high exertion, Capilene Cool Lightweight is their lightest, fastest-drying, best wicking technical fabric for hot days. It moves moisture quickly and breathes exceptionally well to keep you cool and dry across the full range of active, high-output agendas. Made of 52% recycled polyester double knit, Capilene Cool Lightweight has a smooth outer face that glides easily in any layering system; it feels weightless, airy and free on the skin and with HeiQ Fresh durable odor control, you won’t stink up the celebratory beerfest at the end of your long run. Details include a scoop-neck design for a women’s-specific fit, set-in sleeves for chafe-free comfort and total shoulder mobility, side vents for improved freedom of motion, a slight drop-tail hem for a stay-put fit under a harness or hip-belt and a snag-free woven label on the front hem. It’s Fair Trade Certified sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor.
- Their lightest, fastest-drying, best wicking technical fabric for the ultimate performance; HeiQ Fresh durable odor control keeps you welcome among friends at the end of the day
- Side vents on the hem let you move freely and naturally
- Designed with a slight drop tail hem to stay in place during movement
- The classic scoop neck design has a women’s-focused fit and all-day comfort
- They placed the Patagonia woven logo on the left hem
- Fair Trade Certified sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Weight: 60 g (2.1 oz)
- Material: 2.3-oz 100% polyester (52% recycled) double knit with miDori bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ Fresh durable odor control.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign approved.
- Fair Trade Certified sewn