Black Crows Women's Camox Birdie
- Core Carbon, Wood
- Dimensions 122 / 97 / 110 (165cm)
- Radius 18 (165cm)
- Rider Type Advanced-Expert
- Rocker Rocker/Camber/Rocker
Mid-fat, very responsive and tolerant - the camox birdie is the all-terrain queen. An excellent balance between the tip and tail make the camox birdie very efficient in soft snow and the stiff flex under the bindings gives it great grip on hardpack. this mid-fat ski, which is lighter and softer than its unisex avatar, will be your perpetual ally.
- Medium width: 97mm waist.
- Double rocker: easy to handle with good control and pivot.
- Flared tip: good float in powder and on crud.
- Medium classic camber: classic camber underfoot with moderate ski/snow contact, giving a good balance between stability and manoeuvrability.
- Medium flex: slightly softer than the unisex camox.
- Stiff underfoot and softer through the tip and tail: comfortable during the turn and efficient on all types of terrain
- Poplar Wood Core
- Laminates: Carbon Kevlar Strips
- Sidewalls: Semi Cap Construction with Step Down
- Binding Compatibility: We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width.
- Product Reviews