Blizzard Women's Black Pearl 82
- Core Carbon, Wood
- Dimensions 121 mm x 82 mm x 105 mm (159 cm)
- Radius 14 m (159 cm)
- Rider Type Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Rocker/Camber/Rocker
People had been asking about a ski with slightly better variable snow performance than the Black Pearl 78. Voilà, the Black Pearl 82 is here to save the day. The "82" has the same great blend of maneuverability and precision as the other skis in the series, but now there's one more width to choose from.
- Rocker Camber Rocker – Ski profile with rocker at the tip and tail, camber in the middle. Reducing the pressure on the edge at the tip and tail makes the ski even easier to handle and increases flotation on powder snow. The camber guarantees great grip on packed snow.
- Rocker Concept – Specifically designed to provide forgiveness for frontside skiing and flotation off piste.
- W.S.D. Shape Concept – Traditional wide frontside sidecut with effortless radius. Forward mounting position for easy turn initiation.
- W.S.D. Light Poplar Beech Woodcore
- W.S.D. Carbon Flipcore Technology – A revolutionary rockered ski production process that incorporates a uni-directional carbon frame onto the core of the ski that results in great performance with a light and easy feel.
- Laminates: Uni-Directional Carbon Frame; Multi-Directional Light Fiberglass Reinforced with Carbon; Binding Reinforcement Layer; Fiberglass
- Sandwich Compound Sidewall – All Blizzard skis with the exception of some junior skis are built with ABS or Phenol sidewalls for superior performance (stability, power transmission, handling) and durability.
- Sintered Graphite Base
- Dura-Tec – Improved durability through the use of thicker TPU foils on the topsheet edges.
- Product Reviews