No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Patagonia redesigned their iconic Bivy Hooded Vest with a few minor improvements. Hood and Western-style yoke are still made with 100% recycled nylon Baggies fabric, and the body is now 100% recycled polyester ripstop insulated with 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). Warm and cozy wide-baffle construction, plus an insulated hood with metal-tipped drawcord. Contrasting Western-yoke design detail at shoulders.
- Straight Hem and Side Seam
- Two exterior heritage-inspired handwarmer pockets
- Inner chest pocket with a secure reverse-coil zipper closure
- Flat metal closures down the center front
- Shell: 1.4-oz 100% recycled polyester downproof ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester solid taffeta
- Hood and yoke: 4.4-oz 100% recycled nylon with a PU coating and a DWR finish
- Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Shell fabric is certified as bluesign approved
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Weight: 454 g (16 oz)
- Made in Vietnam