Patagonia Women's Bivy Hooded Down Vest
Wind- and water- (and of course dirt) resistant, the Women's Bivy Hooded Down Vest is made of sturdy, pliable nylon canvas (51% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulated with 100% Recycled Down reclaimed from used down products, the vest has wide baffle construction and plush inside trim for extra warmth. An insulated hood adjusts with contrasting cord and the center-front zipper tucks under a wide metal snap placket. Inside print detail on the side-entry handwarmer pockets and secure inner chest pocket. Slight drop-tail hem.
- Durable nylon canvas (51% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulated with 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Warm and cozy wide-baffle construction, plus an insulated hood with adjustable drawcords
- Center-front Metaluxe zipper is discreetly tucked under a wide placket with metal snaps
- Contrasting western yoke design detail at shoulders
- Side-entry handwarmer pockets; inner chest pocket with a secure zipper closure
- Slight drop-tail hem at the waist
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
FGE-Forge Grey / L / Article #100134313027