No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Important WARNING for California residents : Learn More.
- Flex 90
- Instep High
- Last 102-103
- Sole Type Alpine DIN (ISO 5355)
The new B.F.C. 90 W Heat from K2 is a very warm and accommodating boot for ladies who have a medium to wide forefoot and medium to wide calf volume. An integrated Therm-ic heating system in the liner can provide up to 19 hours of warmth. Three heat settings and an easy to recharge system will keep you warm and toasty. K2's Powerfuse Spyne delivers forward flex power for additional stability and a strong amount of rebound for added control. A Hands Free Entry design is effortless to slide your foot into in the morning and out of in the afternoon. K2 has added the Après Mode and a Natural Stride to the B.F.C. 90 W to make this one of the easiest ski boots to walk in when you flip up the lever on the rear spine of the shell.
- Best fits a Medium to Wide forefoot and Medium to Wide calf
- Integrated Therm-ic Heating System
- Cuff Alignment Index
- Hands Free Entry
- Intended Use: All Mountain
- Forefoot Width: 103mm
- Actual Flex: 90
- CushFit Therm-ic Heated Liners - integrated heating system to keep your feet warm on cold days. Three heat settings provide warmth from 4 to 19 hours. Full charge in 6 to 7 hours with a USB cable.
- PowerFuse SpYne - A rear co-injected "Y" shaped design that adds strength and power to the Energy Interlock, maximizes fore/aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness for sustained performance and responsiveness in all terrain
- Natural Stance / Stride - supportive flex profile and design for a natural stance when standing and walking
- Cuff Alignment - Dual +/- 1 degree.
- Forward Lean Adjustment - 12° or 14° with Power Wedge.
- Après Mode - unlocks the upper cuff from the lower shell for comfort and convenience
- 4 Aluminum Micro-Adjustable Lightweight Buckles
- 40mm Velcro Powerstrap
- Dual Material Replaceable ISO 5355 Outsoles