Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Simply choose curbside pickup for your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Flex 100 / Medium
- Instep Relaxed
- Last 103mm
- Sole Type Alpine DIN (ISO 5355)
The B.F.C. Women's 100 is the most comfortable women's performance boot on the market and is loaded with the tech you've come to expect from the K2 alpine boot line. We start with a 103mm performance lasted shell for ultra easy entry and exit and all day comfort on hill. Then we added an Apr√©s Mode feature that unlocks the upper cuff from the lower cuff with the flip of a lever for cruising through the parking lot, hanging out at lunch, cruising up and down the lodge stairs, or standing in the lift line on the pow day of the year waiting for first chair. Finally, we use our Powerfuse Spyne in the rear of the shell to add strength and lateral stiffness for maximum responsiveness in every type of terrain. The stylish B.F.C. Women's 100 is Built For Comfort, performance, and maximum walkability.
- Flex Rating: 100
- Strap: 40mm Velcro Powerstrap
- Outsole: Replaceable Dual Material
- Forward Lean: 12 degrees, 14 degrees with Power Wedge
- Cuff Alignment: +/- 1 Degres
- TPU Heat Moldable: Heat-moldable foam at ankle pockets
- Lasted Design
- Power Collar
- Après Mode: Unlocks the upper cuff from the lower shell for comfort and convenience while walking from car to lift to Après and beyond, while still alloying to lock down for all-mountain performance
- Hands-Free Entry: Dual material overlap for intuitive and easy hands-free exit and entry.
- Powerfuse Spyne: A rear co-injected "Y" shaped support that adds strength and power to the Energy Interlock in order to maximize fore/aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness for responsiveness in every type of terrain.
- Energy Interlock: A rivet-free technology that integrates the cuff and shell, putting less stress on the boot's material and produces a smoother, progressive flex.
- Cush Fit: The combination of standard open and closed cell EVA foam.