The easy-care Better Sweater Jacket has a wool-knit face, soft fleece interior and retains its shape and natural good looks after multiple washings. The 100% recycled polyester fabric is spun from heathered yarns and dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. The full-front zip ends in a stand-up collar and zipper garage to prevent chafing at the chin. Front forward seams and rear princess seams deliver a flattering contoured shape that layers easily. Soft brushed tricot (100% recycled polyester) trims the wind flap, cuffs, hem and pockets, which include zippered handwarmers, two interior drop-ins and a zippered left-sleeve pocket. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Hip length
- Front zipper has a wind flap and kissing-welt closure
- Raglan sleeves, princess seams on back and forward seams on front for contoured shape and fit
- Zippered handwarmer pockets; interior drop-in pockets
- 100% recycled polyester brushed tricot trim on wind flap, pockets, cuffs and hem
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- 451 g (15.9 oz)
- Materials: 10-oz 100% recycled polyester knit fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods.
- Trim: 5-oz 100% recycled polyester brushed tricot.