Patagonia Women's Better Sweater 1/4 Zip
Using a refined wool alternative, the Better Sweater fleece has a sweater-knit face that slides easily under a shell and a soft fleecy interior that can be layered or worn next to the skin. The fleece is dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Supple micropolyester jersey fabric trims the wind flap, cuffs and hem. With a stand-up collar and quarter-length zipper (with garage), zippered left-sleeve pocket and princess seams on the back. Fabric is bluesign approved.
- Quarter-length front zipper with wind flap and kissing-welt closure
- Zippered security pocket on sleeve
- Micropolyester jersey trim on cuffs, wind flap and hem
- Princess seams at back
- Hip length
- 10-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Fabric is bluesign approved
- 388 g (13.7 oz)
- Made in Thailand.
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
DKCT-Dark Currant / XS / Article #100133881034