No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Made with the contemporary longer length, the ExOfficio Women’s Deia Long-Sleeve Shirt is a stylish way to block the sun and the bugs. Lightweight and breathable, the shirt has a vented back yoke with a mesh lining to keep you cool. Its UPF-50 rating will keep you protected from the sun, and its BugsAway technology will repel pesky bugs. When it gets too hot, simply roll up the sleeves and attach the tabs to keep them firmly in place. The shirttail hem with a drop tail adds a stylish silhouette while providing extra coverage. A hidden zippered security pocket at the right side keeps your passport safely stowed and out of sight. BugsAway apparel is treated with Insect Shield, giving you invisible, odorless protection just by putting on your clothes. The treatment binds permethrin to fabric fibers for the life of the garment, so it stays in your clothes—not on your skin—and lasts through 70 washes. It's effective against ants, flies, chiggers, midges, and ticks, as well as mosquitoes, which can transmit insect-borne diseases such as Zika, chikungunya, dengue, and West Nile viruses.
- Bluesign Approved Fabric
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- Lightweight, quick-drying, wicking, abrasion resistant Nylon
- Vented back yoke with mesh lining for breathability
- One hidden security zip pocket on right side that fits passport
- Forward set shoulder seams
- Darts for tailored fit
- Roll-up sleeve tabs
- Shirt tail hem with drop tail for increased coverage
- Fit: Natural
- Main materials: 100% Nylon
- Center back length: 28.75in
- Weight: 0lbs 7.5oz (212.6g)